Tuesday 26 March 2013

Where Lies Your Passion

From my leaking room, I watched as they joyfully played their football, it was made of cello tape wound around compressed used pure water sachets. It was a heavy downpour but all they cared about was their beloved game. That to me could be described by just one word: PASSION.


What do you do when the clouds begin to form over your pursuits, your dreams and your ambitions? Do you just pack and leave? Or do you just give up and forget it ever was? Take a second look at these kids, what do they say to you? Where Lies Your Passion?

9 comments:

  1. truly inspiring,they teach me to let nothing stop me from pursuing my passion and also to enjoy it whilst at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jemima, pls do share the goodnews with your friends as well.

      Delete
  2. beautiful start.. I think you've done everyone a disservice by starting late. but u know what they say, "better late than never". Synergy. leggo Next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! i love this message. its really true and a sure test of our true passion. like the children playing football, if you truly passionate and loves what you doing, nothing all will discourage you. big ups adamah, nice message

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clear message bro, that is very insightful. keep the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But on a more serious note looks like i was more passionate as a child,....mmm no wonder Jesus said we should be like children

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring..my passion is writing and the weather will not stop me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT POST ,MR ADAMAH

    ReplyDelete